Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girls were made for dresses, they have have been painted wearing them for centuries

I'm sure whoever you are reading this, you are familiar with the Leaving Cert Art Craft exam(the 5 hour exam where I pick the poster). I found out the titles anyway. It's not like it's hard to come up with an idea for any of them, it's just difficult to come up with an idea that nobody else will come up with. How many people are not going to do a model on a runway(or something similar) for 'Milan Fashion Week' or a snooker table/people playing snooker for the 'snooker tournament' one. My biggest fear is doing a painting that is identical to 20 others the examiner corrects, because even if the examiner doesn't mean to do so, it will be compared to the others!! Saying that, in the end I will more than likely pick the Milan Fashion Week title and do something to do with dresses, because I love dresses so much(DUH!!). I'm not going to say any of my ideas now, there may be prying/stealing eyes about. But when I'm done, I promise I'll post some pictures up here. I'm very angry at the people who made the paper though, they could have given titles that allowed for more variation in pictures!! The lino titles allow for whatever variation the students doing them want. Ugh, I really don't like the poster titles but when I go into school tomorrow I will pretend to love them when I open the paper, just so my teacher can't say "I told you so". I look forward to it.

4 comments: