Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Girls were made for dresses, they wear them when they die

I think I almost died today. This is my story.

While waiting for the bus, Lorna and I went to get a drink in McGreeveys first. She got tea and I got a lovely bottle of Jones Soda. As we came really close to the bus, I read the fortune on the lid of the Jones Soda. It said "Miss the bus on Purpose". I showed it to Lorna and she became just as scared as I was. But we got on the bus....

Were we crazy?? Would you have got on the bus even though a carbonated delicious soft drink was telling you otherwise??

We detailed many possible scenarios as to why the bottle told us not to get on the bus.
  • We were going to crash
  • We were going to get lost
  • The bus driver was going to take us hostage
  • There was a bomb on the bus
However, somehow, we made it to Castlebar. No scratches or blown off heads. We were ok amazingly.

It was truly a terrifying experience. Stupid bottles, scaring the shit outta us!!

1 comment: