Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girls were made for dresses, not dresses were made for girls

My first post, 
Today I realised something very important when I got dressed: When girls were made, we were made to wear dresses!! The dress already existed but nothing to fill it so the most perfect thing for it was created to complement it:girls. That's why we're so perfect. Of course we girls wear trousers and shorts and skirts and sometimes nothing!! Everyone is very welcome to wear whatever it is they like, what they feel most comfortable in, what they feel they look best in, what they are required to wear as uniform, what they think others will like them in etc... It's one of the ways we express free will as human beings, even though as human beings we are very prone to making mistakes. But even if you as an individual don't choose to wear a dress, we girls we still made to wear them. 
But of course I would have an opinion like that, I do love dresses after all. I wear trousers for comfort and practicality mostly, otherwise I would wear a dress. Wearing a dress makes me happy. The most beautiful dress I have ever seen is one that no one else has ever seen. This is because it is one I dreamed up in my head about a year and a half ago. I have been on a search to find it since then but I have had no success yet!! My mother did promise to make me a dress and make it as close to how I described as would have been possible to her, however it never happened and I don't know if it would have turned out like how I thought it up in my head if she had made it. Even though I will never be able to wear it, at least I'll always have the dress being just for me!! Since I never got that dress, I'll have to have another dress that is real and it is one that I own... that would be my debs dress. Blue with white spots and a pink bow, knee length and strapless, puffy out bottom and perfect for me!! So perfect in fact that I haven't been able to wear it since my Debs, I didn't even feel it was worthy for that!! Unfortunately Safari is being a bitch and wont let me upload pictures, but as soon as I download Chrome I'll be right on it!! 
       Maybe when we wonderful women were created to wear dresses we were each created with a particular dress in mind... Maybe mine is my blue one, or the one I dreamed up. But I love dresses!! I'm glad I'm a girl, because I get to wear dresses!! :D
       Hmmmm, I suppose boys wear dresses as well..................

No comments:

Post a Comment