Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Almost farewell USA, where I have bought dresses!!

Ok, so J1ed it up this summer in the USA!! Best summer ever. Basically, did 6 weeks in San Diego, and almost 6 weeks in Boston. Made it to Mexico, LA and New York as well as a few other places as well. Now, as the time to go home is getting super close, people keep asking me if I'm looking forward to going home. Well, I am and I am not. Basically, here is a list of all the reasons I can think of of what I'm going to miss and what I'm looking forward to going home to.

What I'm going to miss
  • American TV
  • Trips to Mexico
  • Super cheap alcohol
  • Super cheap McDonalds
  • Wendy's!
  • A lot of fast food chains in general
  • One dollar bills
  • Using dollars
  • American magazines
  • Being able to go to shops from magazines
  • Forever 21 everywhere!!
  • Hot weather
  • Being able to afford cigarettes
  • Six Flags!! (So I only went once, but it was great!!)
  • The public transport
  • CVS
  • American's super positive attitude
  • Being able to watch more stuff online
  • Shopping!!
  • Hershey's Chocolate Kisses!!!!!! (going to have to stock up going home)
  • Tanning (Well a little bit...)
  • Unlimited talk, text and internet on my phone (as well as to Ireland)
  • Fast internet that is actually fast
  • Eh... MARINES!!
  • Well, military in general
  • Seeing little dogs in clothes
  • Giant things!! (mostly food)
  • Squirrels!!
  • Vanilla Coke
  • Four Loco
  • All the gingerale (I know there's gingerale in Ireland, but not like there is here)
  • Being Irish making me cooler
  • Bigger Pringles containers
  • Apps that cater to so much more!!
  • Red cups
  • Loads of episodes of the Nanny and That 70s Show
Ok there is a bunch of other stuff that I can't think of now. Anyway, next is the list of things I'm looking forward to going home to!!

What I'm looking forward to
  • THE FOOD (There's loads of good food here, but I miss healthy food!!)
  • Calling fries chips
  • Chip shop chips
  • Garlic chips from superdine
  • Not peanut butter everything
  • My dog
  • My family
  • My friends
  • Being able to go on Facebook at proper times to talk to everyone
  • SOME British TV (not looking forward to shite Irish TV)
  • Not having to pay $20 to watch a GAA game
  • Being able to wear tights again
  • Not having to have the AC on at night
  • Ads that don't come on every 5 minutes
  • Buying curry in the supermarket
  • Vinegar on chips
  • My house in college
  • Over 18s in clubs
  • Tesco
  • Getting to wear all my clothes I've bought in preparation for the terrible weather ahead
  • Not having to watch boring baseball
  • Spray on deodorant
I'm sure I'm looking forward to more stuff than that, but that's all I can think of for now. I really don't wanna leave :( I would rather live in the USA forever, or Tokyo (even though I've never been). I guess it's time to start working on getting my green card.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment